August 5, 2023
“If a man must be obsessed by something, I suppose a boat is as good as anything, perhaps a bit better than most.’’ – E.B. White
How to Enter
- Your boat must be 24′ or more.
- Your boat must be a wooden boat.
- You must enter by July 1st, to avoid a $50.00 late fee.
- You must enter by July 31st to race.
- You need to submit a current CRF 2023 ratings form.
|Castine to Camden||Click Here|
|Camden to Brooklin||Click Here|
|Eggemoggin Reach||Click Here or Download & Print|
Schedule, Course & Results
“The nadir of summer”
“The ERR is one of the highlights of my summer and something I look forward to every year.”
Harvey Jones – Outlier
“The breeze knees!”
“Stunning boats & scenery with delightful participants – all ingredients are irresistible!”
Tom Morris – Rascal
“Celebrating the art of sail”
“The ERR is the quintessential regatta uniting sailors and craftsmen of all ages in awe of classic boats.”
Carolyn Grant – Blackfish