AUGUST 3, 2024
“The ERR is the Woodstock of Classic Boat Racing!”
Ron Zarrella – Blackfish
ERR EVENT SCHEDULE
NOTICE PERTAINING TO DIVISIONS
The Fleet is divided into 10 Divisions:
- International One Design (IOD)
- Vintage A (VA)
- Vintage B (VB)
- Classic A (CA)
- Classic B (CB)
- Classic C (CC)
- Spirit of Tradition A (SOTA)
- Spirit of Tradition B (SOTB)
- Gaff & Schooner (G & S)
- Modern Classic (MC)
- Contemporary (C)
- See the SCRATCH SHEET for your class.
- There will be FIVE starts at 10 minute intervals.
(The race committee boat for the start and finish is TBD)
- The starting procedure is as follows and will be heard over channel 65.
- Watch for the Flags! They are the official indicators in case the horn does not sound
- If you cross the line early, DO NOT turn around. You will be assessed a 5 minute penalty. Anyone over early will be announced on the radio.
- In case of a delay, there will be 3 blasts of the horn just prior to the First start. Delay time will be 1/2 hour.
- Please be careful! There will be over 100 boats in the starting area and the start will be a busy place.
- Indicate your intentions and, if in doubt, give way. As usual, the race committee will not hear protests.
- Be Safe and Have Fun!